Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Green Works Floor Cleaner - Green Cleaning - 2009.Jan.28


Green Cleaning.

Green Works Floor Cleaner.

I decided as products run out at my house that I would try out a green alternative. So, my floor cleaner ran out and that is a staple in my house as I try to mop my floor every night before I go to bed since I have a crawler, walker, eat anything off the floor baby/toddler right now.


They call it "Dilutable Cleaner" and says that it is 99% natural made with essential oils, no phosphorus or bleach, a coconut based cleaning agent. I have not tried it yet, but have started with my pledge in 2009 to move our family to the world of green.


I will also be trying some green cleaning alternatives like: using baking soda that you sprinkle on your carpet before you vacuum to freshen it up and deodorize it, using white distilled vinegar to remove soap scum and as a fabric softner in the rinse cylce of my baby's cloth diapers (yes, I use cloth diapers and have a wonderful easy diaper pail free system I will put in a future post !).


A truly healthy environment starts with your home. Most ordinary household cleaners are locaed with chemicals that just can't be good for you and your family. Your home is where you live, breath, eat, and sleep !

No comments:

Post a Comment