Thursday, February 19, 2009

Be Green and Get Rid of Shaving Cream !


Get rid of shaving cream and use another product that is in every shower.

Part of being green is using less and consuming less. So, part of our More Green campaign in our house I will be looking for ways to eliminate or consolidate products.

I have eliminated shaving cream from my life. Guess what I use instead?

Hair Conditioner ! I wash my hair twice and always have more conditioner left over after the shampoo runs out. So, one day I was out of shaving cream and decided instead of borrowing my husband's that I would try my hair conditioner. It worked great ! You really just want to create a smooth environment to shave and it being a moisturizer is an added benefit.
What product in your house can you use for more than one purpose ?

No comments:

Post a Comment