Tuesday, February 10, 2009

California Baby - Green Baby - 2009.Feb.10


I have been using California Baby products for over 10 years now !

I started looking into various organic and sodium laurelth sulfate free products after the birth of my first child in 1998. I have very sensitive skin and my son does also. He was prone to eczema and would have outbreaks after eating certain items and after using certain products on him at bathtime. So, I began my quest to find something that wouldn't make my poor baby break out in these horrible itchy eczema patches.

Upon research, investigation, and recommendations I found out about California Baby and bought gift set of 2oz sizes of all of their products at a local health food store and have been hooked ever since. I now love their 17.5oz pump bottle of their combo hair and body wash in Calming. When you are washing the little ones it's nice to be able to pump out the hair and body wash with one hand, so I can keep the other on that slippery little sucker !

"California Baby products are free from common allergens such as milk, egg, peanut, walnut, cashew, almond and pecans, fish, shellfish, soy, and wheat. California Baby products are also free of gluten and casein.NO Sulfates, DEA, Colors, Dyes, Synthetic Fragrances or Numbing Agents." To read more about their ingredients and what they do and don't have in their products, see the link below.

I am thrilled to see that now Target carries California Baby ! I love Target and shop their often and it is very convenient for me to pick it up when I am there. However, I do still support my local health foods store and continue to purchase California Baby from them when I am in buying vitamins.

SOURCE & MORE INFO:

1 comment:

  1. I belieνе thiѕ is one of thе such а lot іmpoгtant
    іnfo for me. Anԁ і'm glad reading your article. However should remark on few basic issues, The site style is wonderful, the articles is actually great : D. Just right process, cheers

    Take a look at my web-site: Http://Qmtnicole.Bravesites.Com/Entries/General/Renting-A-Georgia-Mountain-Cabin-In-Northeast-Georgia

    ReplyDelete